We are fast-approaching the busy holiday season, and self-catering holiday rentals continue to be a popular choice for holidaymakers across the globe.
Whether you own a cottage in the Cornish countryside, a villa in a vibrant tourist spot or a chic city pad, holidays are popular with Britons and overseas visitors, and account for the main source of visits to the UK.
If you are a proud owner of a holiday rental property, maintaining cleanliness and securing repeat custom is top of the agenda and will ensure that your holiday rental business is a roaring success.
Create a real home away from home for your guests, with all the comforts they would expect, including a sparkling clean oven.
What The Figures Say
When it comes to leisure and tourism, according to recent research conducted by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) into travel trends in 2014, holidays account for the main reason why people visit the UK:
- Visits from holidaymakers accounted for a staggering 13.6 million visits in 2014, which is a significant rise of 7.2% compared to 2013 figures.
- 34.4 million visits were made to the UK by overseas residents, an increase of 5.2% compared to 2013.
- A record 17.4 million overnight visits to London were made by overseas residents, an increase of 0.6 million (3.5%) compared to 2013.
- Overnight visits to the rest of England increased by 5.1% to 14.2 million.
- Visits to Scotland and Wales continued to rise in 2014, with Scottish visits up by 11.5% and Welsh visits up by 7.3%.
The Rise Of Online Reviews
Gone are the days of a simple customer comments book. Yes, these still exist and are used by owners to receive feedback, but the dawn of digital reviews has paved the way for instant comments with the power to reach thousands.
With the emergence of holiday review sites like TripAdvisor and Trivago, it is becoming increasingly straightforward for customers to leave reviews that can increase enquiries, but that can also potentially damage a business’s reputation.
Holidaymakers have the ability to spread the word online about their holiday experience, and are just a click away from uploading images and star ratings relating to you and your property’s amenities.
Don’t let a poorly maintained oven prevent your property from achieving the star rating it deserves.
Keeping Your Guests Happy
With holiday lettings comes the freedom and flexibility for guests to cook for themselves, should they want to.
No guest wants to be faced with an unclean oven and spend their valuable relaxation time scrubbing away before they feel comfortable using it to prepare a meal.
Deciding to clean an oven yourself can prove to be a tricky task, especially if you are the owner of several holiday rental properties, or if you do not live in close proximity to your holiday home(s).
Using a professional oven cleaning service eliminates any risk of missing stains, and ensures your oven is in perfect condition for your guests.
Make a good impression by having a sparkling clean oven in your property.
Benefits of A Professional Oven Cleaning Service
There are countless reasons why a holiday rental property owner should consider a professional oven cleaning service within their holiday homes:
- Saves time – cleaning an oven yourself can take hours. If you don’t live near your property you will also spend time travelling there. A professional oven cleaning service ensures your oven is thoroughly cleaned and avoids you spending valuable time travelling to your property and scrubbing your oven.
- Cleaning Multiple Properties – a professional oven cleaning service guarantees your entire selection of rental holiday properties are being cleaned to the highest standard.
- Creates a good impression – a successful business is all about maintaining client relationships and building trust. Reputation is a crucial element in the tourism industry, and a sparkling clean oven helps to secure long-lasting customers who want to return to your property year after year and leave positive reviews for the online community to see.
Secure Return Customers
Ensure your customers return season after season after being impressed by a sparkling oven.
Make sure your rental properties leave guests wanting to book again by contacting Ovenu and finding out more about our professional oven cleaning service.