Rob Burkitt is our oven cleaning specialist in Newton Abbot. Having worked on and around domestic appliances since 2002, Rob is a true expert and you'll be in safe hands when it comes to having your oven components removed, valeted back to gleaming condition, and replaced. Rob is also renowned for his punctuality, pride in his work, and outstanding customer service.
Complete the form for an oven cleaning quote or call the number above
Our Newton Abbot Oven Cleaning Specialist
Newton Abbot, Kingsteignton, Chagford, Dunstone, Ashburton, Bovey Tracey, Chudleigh, Moretonhampstead, Widecombe in the Moor, Dawlish, Teignmouth and all surrounding areas.
TQ12, TQ13, TQ14 & EX7
Ovenu is one of the longest established oven cleaning services in the UK, comprising over 120 technicians who are fully trained and insured. We take away the hassle of oven cleaning, providing a worry-free service that leaves your oven spotless.
Most of the cleaning takes place in purpose-built tanks in our vans, and we always use environmentally friendly cleaning products free of caustic soda. We’ll treat your home with the utmost respect and always make sure to tidy up after ourselves.
How We Work
- After you enquire, we’ll get back to you with a free oven cleaning quote.
- If you’re happy with the price, we’ll book you into our schedule.
- Once you’re booked in, we’ll immediately confirm the appointment with you by email.
- We’ll arrive and soak all removable parts of your oven in our van’s heated tank.
- In the meantime, we’ll use our unique, branded cleaning products to scrub clean the rest of your oven.
- We’ll then reassemble your oven and give it one final polish, so it looks just like new!
Types Of Oven We Clean Include:
- AGAs – Our technicians are trained to clean AGAs from top to bottom, so they can look and cook their best.
- Range Style Ovens – Our range style oven cleaning service comes recommended by range oven manufacturers Britannia.
- Lacanche Range Ovens – Recommended by Lacanche, our technicians have been trained to clean these ranges to the highest standard.
- Freestanding Ovens – Traditional cookers and ovens that sit directly on the kitchen floor.
- Grills – Found either at eye-level, in a separate section, or as an element in the top of the main/secondary oven.
- Microwave Ovens – We have the expertise to clean all makes and models, whether a ‘standard’ microwave or a ‘combination’ microwave oven/grill.
- Built-in Ovens – Ovens and microwaves that are integrated into cupboards are described as ‘built-in’.
- Hobs – Our bespoke cleaning products will produce superb results on all hob types including gas, electric, ceramic and halogen.
- Extractor Hoods – Designed to extract or re-circulate air, it is in their very nature to collect grease, and they will eventually need a comprehensive deep clean.
Our Oven Cleaning Products Include:
- Ovenu Tank Mix Powder Oven Cleaner – The caustic-free powder that our professional oven cleaners use in their van-mounted process tanks is a heavy-duty degreaser and carbon remover.
- Ovenu Liquid Degreasing – Our water-based oven cleaner and degreaser produces consistent results when degreasing extractor hoods, control buttons and dials.
- Ovenu Carbon Remover Oven Cleaner – This bespoke oven cleaning product produces great results and leaves our clients astounded at the end of the job.
- Ovenu Stainless Steel Cleaner and Polish – Our Stainless Steel cleaner is used to polish up at the end of the process and leave cooking appliances gleaming.
Why Choose Ovenu?
- Fair pricing – To ensure the best value service for all our customers, all oven cleaning prices are quoted on a job-by-job basis.
- Established and trusted – Established in 1994, Ovenu is the UK’s biggest oven cleaning business network with over 120 highly trained technicians across the country.
- Professionally trained – Each Ovenu technician is trained to complete their work to the highest standard possible, providing a professional level of customer service from start to finish.
- 5-Star Reviews – Our technicians across the UK and beyond have garnered thousands of 5-star reviews from satisfied customers who often book repeat cleanings.
Brands We Clean Include:
Call your local technician on 01626 90302601626 903026 to get the quickest response. Otherwise, you can send them a message by using the form on this page. Your local technician will respond to your valued enquiry as quickly as possible by telephone to arrange a mutually convenient time to carry out the oven cleaning and oven valeting work that you specify.
We pride ourselves on providing our customers with bespoke pricing meaning you will only ever pay a fair price for our services. To determine what we will charge, we consider elements such as the size of your oven, how many other items you’d like us to clean and the current state of those items. Find out more by reading our Pricing Policy. For a quick, 100% accurate quote, be sure to upload a couple of images when you enquire using the form on this page.
We allow an average of 3 hours between appointments. Professional oven cleans tend to take around 3 hours, depending on the size of your oven and if you want anything additional cleaned, such as the hobs. Some take a bit longer, others a little less time – it all depends on the state of the oven!
You’ll be able to use your oven straight away after it’s been cleaned by one of our technicians. All Ovenu operators use our own brand of cleaning products which are free of caustic soda, so you can feel confident getting back to your cooking.
Your appliances will have been warmed through before we leave to ensure all is well and you can use them straight away. We guarantee that our unique, branded products are 100% caustic-soda free, biodegradable, eco, and pet-friendly – making them safe for the entire household.
All Ovenu technicians carry full insurance cover. This cover extends beyond 3rd party and public liability. The items that we are cleaning and valeting are also covered for your total peace of mind.
Each Ovenu location is both a franchise and a local business. All Ovenu franchisees own their businesses under the ‘umbrella’ of the main company. This ensures that quality is always maintained throughout the network.
The best value is also maintained as all franchisees can adjust their pricing to the local area in which they operate. The optimum level of service is achieved as all the Ovenu operators would like to see their clients on a regular basis.
Interested in starting your own business? Find out how you can become an Ovenu franchisee.