Thank you for your valued enquiry.
Your local area expert will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your precise requirements and arrange a mutually convenient appointment with you.
The majority of our experts like to handle their own calls and chat to you personally. They also manage their own diaries. There is a good chance that your enquiry dropped into their inbox whilst they’re on an appointment – please give them a while to dry their hands and get back to you!
In the meantime, here’s an overview of the level of service and excellent value for money you can expect by using our 5-star service.
- We’ll always endeavour to respond to your enquiry on the same day it is received … often within minutes! We’ll always try to contact you by phone initially so that we can provide you with an accurate quote based on your exact requirements..
- All of our quotes and appointments are confirmed, by email, and we’ll NEVER ask for any money up front – we have a ‘Pay On The Day’ policy so that you can inspect the work and see the appliances all warming up, before you make payment.
- Each and every client gets a receipt immediately via email once we’ve been paid.
- We’ll aim to be 100% punctual but, if we’re going to be delayed, we’ll call ahead, apologise and be there as quickly as we can.
- You can expect a warm greeting from your local Ovenu expert and, before cracking on with the job, all of the working floor areas will be covered.
- Your expert will confirm the quote with you and undertake a Pre-Clean Inspection. This is an automated process which is time and date stamped . And we’ll be sure to point out anything that’s not quite right before we start work.
- All of the removable parts that we deep-clean out in the van will be taken there in our carry bags – this eliminates any possibility of the odd greasy drip or crumbs dropping onto your floor.
- Worth noting here – the uniquely blended product that we use in our equipment outside is eco-friendly, bio-degradable and 100% caustic-soda free.
- The same applies to the Ovenu branded products we’ll be using inside your home … safe for you (and us!), safe for your home and pets and totally safe for the environment. We guarantee this.
- We aim to provide the highest standard of workmanship possible and reaching these exacting standards does take a while …. we concentrate on quality, quality & quality; not rushing to see how many jobs we can fit in a day!
We hope you’ve found the above helpful and look forward to chatting to you soon.
If you would like to read some helpful articles, keep up to date with Seasonal Offers from around the UK and read some interesting stories, why not ‘Like’ us on our Facebook page… simply click the link below!